HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- PAYMENT INFORMATION: If you purchase services/products from us, we and/or our service providers may collect your payment information, such as credit or debit card number, expiration date, and security code.
- PRODUCT REVIEWS AND COMMENTS: We may allow you to provide product reviews or post comments on our Site. These product reviews and comments may be seen by other users of the Site. Please ensure when using these features that you do not submit any information that you do not want to be shared with other users or the public.
- We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” which track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- PROVIDING OUR SERVICES: To provide our Site to you, carry out the transaction(s) you request, fulfil the terms of any agreement you have with us, process payments, facilitate product reviews and comments, respond to your requests or inquiries, conduct internal recordkeeping, secure your information and our Site, and for other purposes related to managing our business.
- COMMUNICATING WITH YOU: To communicate with you regarding your orders, your account, important updates regarding our products and services, and other administrative matters, including sending you text messages related to your orders and your account (such as order confirmations and shipping updates).
- NEWSLETTERS, PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES, AND ADVERTISING: To send you newsletters or other promotional messages regarding our products or services, and to target our advertising.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Internally: We may share your Personal Data with our affiliates.
- On our Website: For example, we may publicly display Personal Data you post on our social media sites or submit through our customer reviews feature. We may also display Personal Data you submit in connection with a promotion.
- With Our Service Providers: We may share your Personal Data with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include merchandise vendors and payment processors. It may also include companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our Service.
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and other contact information.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information of Children under the age 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Conscious Music Code uses reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your information against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion. However, no security program is 100% secure, and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. In particular, e-mail sent to or from Conscious Music Code may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information to us via the Internet. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, WLTH will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
- We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
- Conscious Music Code is the sole owner of their respective trademarks used on the Conscious Music Code websites. Third parties are not allowed to use and apply any of the trademarks, logos and identifying marks without the express written consent of Conscious Music Code. Strict legal action will be taken against anyone infringing Conscious Music Code trademarks and copyrights.